Oslo Panel Back Chair...
Or payment options selectable at checkout:
$110 AKL & WEL Metro, $149 Rest of NI,
$209 South Island
AVAILABLE Nationwide delivery or pick-up FREE at Auckland or Kaitaia locations (Usually takes 7-10 working days)
Are you a self-confessed Eclectic?
Oslo is a fashionable range that features an eclectic blend of shapes and forms, taking inspiration from sophisticated mid-century styling through hints of both retro and Scandinavian design. Crafted from a combination of oak veneers and sculpted solid oak legs, the Oslo range is characterised by its striking beauty. Attention to detail such as feature handles and engineered mitre joints all contribute to the quality of this range.
Wood displays different grain patterns depending on which way they are cut - for example, the 'medullary ray' which can appear on oak furniture is a mark of good quality timber, these are just characteristics of the natural beauty of the wood. Wood veneers also allow distinctive patterns to be created on some surfaces, such as table tops and drawer fronts by the way slivers are arranged. All timber and veneer surfaces will change colour and mellow over time. New furniture will initially vary in shade from items that have been previously purchased.
Construction Solid Oak with Oak veneers and engineered mitred joints, panel back with anti-sag seat and cushioned upholstery.
Rigorously tested for correct measurements, colour, wood moisture (internals included), load bearing and construction strength. Available with Warranty, please click here to download.
We try our best to ensure photography depicts colours as accurately as possible. Colours can appear different depending on the type of display you are viewing from, therefore we recommend viewing in person for true colour representation.
Furniture by Design are a family owned and operated NZ based company and are a subsidiary of Salamander Importers. With over 30 years in the furniture business our passion for quality furniture at affordable prices is stronger than ever. With highly experienced Furniture Buyers, in-house Interior Designers and collaboration with European Furniture Designers we aim to strike a balance between trend, quality and affordability.
- The upholstery should not be exposed for long periods to direct sunlight or heat exposure as this may cause fading and deterioration of the cover material.
- It is recommended to give the upholstery a frequent vacuuming on low suction or light brushing.
- In the event of spillage it is imperative to act quickly. Carefully soak up any excess liquid, ideally using the edge of a white paper towel, then dab gently with a fresh towel taking care to avoid soaking in or spreading of the remaining liquid.
- It is advisable to seek professional help when serious stains occur.
- Dust with a clean, damp, lint free cloth
- Frequent dusting will remove abrasive build up, which can damage the finish over time
- Do not use a very wet cloth or allow liquid to contact with the veneers for a long period of time as this can permanently damage the surface. Wipe up spills immediately
- Do not use any abrasive cleaner or harsh detergent as this can damage the surface of the furniture
- Spray polishes are best avoided as they contain silicones which may spoil the furniture's surface when building up over time
- Make sure all surfaces are protected from heat and liquids by mats and coasters
- Ensure that a mat or pad is placed under paper when you are writing on the furniture surface
- Do not place rubber or plastic materials on the wood finish as chemicals which may react with the finish if left in contact for an extended period of time
- Our furniture will endure most temperatures in the home but it is best to avoid placing furniture next to heat sources such as radiators or fires. Be particularly careful with solid wood as the lack of humidity caused by home heating can cause damage such as warping, cracking or splitting
- Excessive exposure to sunlight can cause fading of your furniture
Made in Vietnam