Madrid Coffee Table...
Or payment options selectable at checkout:
$110 AKL & WEL Metro, $149 Rest of NI,
$209 South Island
AVAILABLE Nationwide delivery or pick-up FREE at Auckland or Kaitaia locations (Usually takes 7-10 working days)
One of our most versatile ranges, the Madrid features a hard wearing almost lacquer like gloss finish and features stainless steel accents. Serve your Tapas on this, literally on this as it's that easy to clean.
Finish Gloss coated MDF to a high shine lacquer and brushed steel trim/legs.
Construction Table tops are made from boxed MDF 60mm thick with cardboard honeycombe construction. Brushed stainless steel trim (60 x 15mm) is used on all items in the Madrid Collection.
Quality Assurance and Warranty
Rigorously tested for correct measurements, colour, wood moisture, load bearing and construction strength. Available with Warranty, please click here to download.
Please note colours may appear different depending on the settings of your media device. View in-store for an accurate representation.
- Do not expose your furniture to any liquids. All liquids should be wiped up immediately with a soft, slightly damp cloth in the direction of the wood grain. Avoid harsh commercial cleaners, glass cleaners and spray polishes on wood furniture.
- Do not expose your furniture to strong or direct sunlight, near heat outlets or air conditioning units, open windows and dampness.
- Excessive exposure to sunlight and heat can cause fading of your furniture finish.
- Extreme temperatures and humidity changes can cause wood cracking and splitting.
- Do not place rubber or plastic materials on the wood finish.
- Chemicals within the plastic or rubber may react with the finish if left in contact for a long period of time. Place a strip of felt or cork under your accessories to avoid any markings.
- Never place hot objects on any furniture surface. Always place a hot plate between your furniture top and a hot object to protect your furniture.
- Dust with a clean, damp, lint free cloth. Frequent dusting will remove abrasive build up, which can cause damage a finish over time.
- Small scratches and marks can be touched up or covered with a mark or scratch remover or a touch up stick. These can be purchased from any paint or hardware store.